Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Do You Classify A Day of Nothing?

I texted Mike (Hubby) this morning...

"Do U mind if I do nothing today? :-) "

His response:

Lol I don't mind at all!  As long as you are enjoying your day off!"

This is one of the many reasons I love him!  So now here is my question, How do YOU classify a day of nothing? 

Nothing

No Dishes
No Laundry
No Shower (Yes this is true I didn't take a shower today)
No Work
No Cleaning
Pretty much nothing in the way of improving the living quarters


But now let me list the things I Did Do

Did Do

Woke up :-)
Took care of Angelina's needs all day (of course)
Went to the fabric store (No I wasn't alone this time)  lol
Got materials for a couple of projects
Made two coin wallets
Straightened up the living room (Not actually cleaning but cleared the room)
Teeny bit of grocery shopping
Kept updated with Facebook
And am writing my blog


So all in all it wasn't a day of "nothing" per se!  A very fun relaxing day.  But now I have my work cut out for me tomorrow.  Mount Laundry needs to be dealt with! 
I apologize for no blog last night.  If you are a friend on facebook (My Facebook Page) then you would know that I was having issues with Blogger.  Hope to have two blogs up tomorrow!  Got some exciting news!!!  Happy Almost Friday!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment