Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Perfect Mix of Business and Fun


Many of you guys saw this on my Facebook Page (Facebook Me) I posted it after we arrived at the park, and captioned it "Business first, now play time"  And it was exactly how our day went.  Like the title of this post, it truly was the perfect mix of business and fun!

We had a couple of errands to run, and a bill to pay, then it was off to the park.  It was a beautiful day, it sure seemed like it had been quite some time since we had seen the sun here.  Angelina was a good sport at all the stores, knowing we would soon be running around and playing on the toys. 

While watching Angelina play and run and laugh, I leaned over and gave Mike a kiss...(tmi??)  And I told him I love days like this. 

Next up are some pictures that I took at the park with my phone.  Enjoy!

A bird that we didn't know what it was...any ideas?

She LOVED the "big girl" swing

Really hard to take a swinging picture with a phone camera that has a delay lol

We tried to be funny, and pretend she was reading over this boys shoulder

A friendly competition of Checkers

No comments:

Post a Comment