Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy Day

Even though I woke to the alarm at 5:30 to get a good start on the day, I still run out of time.

I felt good this morning.  Woke up and exercised right away.  Lovely One Mile WATP this morning.  Took my shower and got all ready.  Then I worked on my quilt until Angelina woke up.  Then we took a walk to Starbucks for some Hot Chocolate, then walked to the grocery store to get some items I needed for the kitchen.  Walked home, and made home made pizza for a late lunch.  Angelina my picky eater even ate some! 

Now Angelina is taking a bath, she gets to go with her Daddy to a work Bowling Evening get together.  I have to go to work.  So there you have it, my busy day, but what a fine day it was.

I have an hour left before work and I plan on just relaxing on the couch reading my book.  The Hunger Games.  Have a great Friday Evening Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment