Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On Sale Now

I don't think I have mentioned it on my blog yet, but I am making Duct Tape Wallets and am selling them.  I have made a handful for family and friends, and many have gotten compliments...so I decided to try the Etsy thing.  LOL 

Its been a lot of fun making them.  I first started off by watching a Youtube instructional video, and I have since been making them using my own pattern.  I have make Bi-Fold, Tri-Fold, and just started trying out Coin Pouches.  I have discovered that snaps work real well with duct tape, and look decorative while being useful.

I love making something with my hands, and its a great feeling when you have a finished product that is actually usable.  :-)  Here are some pictures of the wallets I added to my shop today.  I'll list my shop's address at the end in case any of you are curious about the others.





No comments:

Post a Comment