Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Miss My Husband

My apologizes for the sappy post, first of all. 

After this post I am going to be heading to bed for the 5th night in a row without Mike.  I have missed him since he left but today I have missed him the most!  I know many of you guys out there have been without your "better half's" for longer then this, but this is the longest I have gone without. 

I know the saying Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, and I have always understood this...but sometimes its harder to understand when you are actually going through the Absence part. 

Mike-
I miss you tons, and can not wait until you come home and I can hug and kiss you.  I can not wait to watch Angelina run up to you, as she is asking when you are coming home. 
Love You!  Kisses from Your Angels!


We are enjoying our time with Grandma, having our sleep overs and laughing tons with Aunt Kelli.  But I am anxious to going home and being our own little family again. 

Thanks guys for listening to this sappy post, we are hoping they are coming home tomorrow but it will depend on how their morning goes.

Night Night

1 comment: