Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

 



So I hope I'm doing this correct.  LOL  I want to give credit where credit is due!  Heather over at ActingBalanced did Meet Me on Monday.  5 questions to getting to know others better.  They were cute little questions today, so I thought I would join in too. 

 
1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
 
Is there a third choice...as in thrown on the floor ready to be picked up to wear again?  LOL  I really only have one pair of pants I enjoy wearing, so they are hardly ever "put away"  Work pants on the other hand, those get hung up.  My dresser drawer is bulging at the seams!!!  (With clothes I hardly wear, go figure)
 
 
2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
 
Well after the necessities like food water and shelter, my Pillow (yes I capitalized that), my comforter, and a book. 
 
 
3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
 
I actually had to think about this, not because I travel alot, but I was deciding which City was farther!  Lol.  By my GPS (a.k.a. my brain) it would have to be Las Vegas.  But I did travel to Canada and thats considered out of the country, so that was exciting!  (For those of you who don't know I live in Washington State, so a trip to Canada, doesn't really count!)
 
 
4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
 
We rent an apartment.  We just aren't quite sure which area we want to buy a house in just yet.  We enjoy the benefits from the apartment, ie Maintenance 24/7!  :-)
 
 
5.  What is your most hated household chore?
 
The bathtub hands down.  I'm not sure what it is about it, but the scrubbing and the corners and the faucet, ugg, I do not like it.  All that and being on your knees and leaning over, just a recipe for disaster, if you ask me!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about MySelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment