Friday, October 15, 2010

What Time of the Day...

Do You Get the Most Accomplished?

My answer for today was the MORNING!  Like I had promised yesterday, I did manage to wake up at 6:00am and got myself out of bed by 6:15.  Here is my list of what I got done this morning,
Knitted (Yahoo)
Got caught up on the news
Drank two mugs of coffee, I won't tell you the size of my mug though :-)
Wrote out a Grocery Store Budget
Look at the three major grocery store ads and made my shopping list
Finished making Angelina's Flash Cards
Laundry, One load
Started prepping for dinner
Organized a new Envelope System I have been wanting to try for a long time
Oh yes and lets not forget showering, putting makeup on, and drying my hair

All that and little miscellaneous things, before Angelina started stirring.  And yes I was able to enjoy cartoon time, Guilt Free.  It was an amazing start to my day, one I look forward to doing again.

My sorta plan that I really don't want to share in case I don't actually follow through with it, is to wake up at 6 for 21 days straight.  (The amount of days it takes for something to become a habit)  I actually love to be a morning person, but tend to get lazy, since I don't have a child waking me up.  If your thinking I'm so lucky just know that she just went to sleep about 15mins ago, which was at 11:00. 

I have a part time retail job, and I go into work in the evenings and don't get home until 10:30, so her 7:00 bedtime (when I wasn't working) has since been pushed back to 11.  (Guess who just scared me 1/2 to death?  Angelina just came walking out and said "Mommy whatcha doing?")  So yeah you better believe she sleeps in. 

Now where was I?...Oh yeah my plan.  We'll see how it goes.  I won't beat myself up if I don't get up until 7, especially on nights I work, a Mom does need her beauty sleep after all.  But I do love getting so much accomplished before the day actually starts!

What about you guys?  Do you get more done in the morning or evenings?

No comments:

Post a Comment