Monday, September 6, 2010

101 Things I Want to Accomplish

http://www.dayzeroproject.com/

A friend had shared that link a couple of months ago, she had made her own list.  Since then I have wanted to make MY list, but have not taken the time to do so.  I have thought of a few items, but no where near 101.
The idea is to make a list of 101 "things" you want to do in 1001 days.  Thats one mighty long list!  But I think I am finally ready to write my list, and actually start doing them!

I usually have so much going on in my head, from Wife and Mother duties, the grocery list, the bill list, my work schedule not to mention things I want to get accomplished, and or try someday.  Its time to get some of this out of my head, onto a piece of paper, to clear my head for other grand ideas. 

Now don't get all excited, as I don't have my list ready to share, bummer I know.  But in the up and coming days I'll have it for you.  I won't leave you hanging as I will post a few of my ideas at the end of the post. 

Is anyone else willing to try this?  I am trying to get my husband on board, but he's a bit leery.  Maybe after he reads this post he'll be game.  *Hint Hint*  I'm excited about this, there is something powerful about actually putting an idea to work, and sharing it with others.  Thanks for allowing me to do just that!
Hugs

-To buy a pair of Red High Heels and actually wear them
-To sew a whole outfit for Angelina (Dress, or skirt/pants and a shirt)
-To find an old item of clothing of mine and make it into something new
-Lose 50pounds
-To read a book with the Authors Last Name beginning with each letter of the alphabet (I'm on letter D)
-To make something thats worth selling
-To run a 5k Race

Thats what I have so far.  I want this list to be full by Saturday the 11th.  Wish me Luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have already accomplished one of them..your duct tape wallets, you could totally sell. From the picture i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. 101 seems like an awful lot. I don't think I can think that far into the future of what I want to do LOL.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete