Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Know its Going to be a Great Day When...

Your Underwear Fits Better!

That was my thought anyways this morning after getting out of the shower and putting on a pair of undies that have always been too tight, and THEY FIT!!!

Ok maybe thats a bit TMI for you guys, but I'm just being honest.  I put my scale up a couple of weeks ago cause I hated what it told me every stinkin' morning!  So to have this measurable "success" with the underwear was just what I needed. 

For weeks know you all know that I have been trying to eat better, hardly any processed foods except for a few meals that needed to be convenient.  Feeling great, and can even see a difference when looking in the mirror.  (I still refuse to step on that scale)

Since I have the food portion under control (for now) I decided it was time to push the exercising.  I still try to get a least a little fresh air walk daily, but its time to get a bit more in.  I bought Jillian Michael's Shred-It with Weights this weekend...watched it this evening (like it was a movie or something) and am ready to actually do the workout tomorrow morning!  I will be sure to let you guys know how it goes, that is if I still have enough strength to type afterwards.  I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time.

Yeah for Exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment