Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Survivor Wednesdays

Wednesdays are going to be busy busy starting today.  My family and I like to get together and watch the reality show Survivor together...Dinner, Dessert, and a Show!

Angelina and I go over early and help my mom get dinner started, which is what we are going to be doing today.  Mom will be here very soon, then we will go to her house and plan out our meal.  Tonight we are making Lasagna Rolls Up or Spirals, I have seen them called both.  We aren't sure what dessert is going to be quite yet, but something simple since dinner will take a bit of prep work. 

Survivor Premiere tonight, and Big Brother Finale all in one night!  We won't be home until later tonight, so thats why the blog is up early.  I will be sure to take some photos to add to tomorrows blog!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment