Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9:00pm BedTime ...Oops!

Well here it is 9:15pm and I am missing my 9:00pm bedtime!  LOL Yeah right, what mother/wife gets to be in bed by 9??

We just got back from my parents house for Survivor Wednesday.  Was another fun day!  Tried yet another new recipe, and even tried to make dessert.  Lets just say they both tasted amazing, but I broke their blender in the process.  At least me mixing up the bananas for dessert was the straw that broke the camels blender.  :-)

Thats really all I have for you guys tonight.  I'm going to be making Lasagna Rollups tomorrow for dinner, and I'm going to document the process to share with you in the next couple of days, be excited, VERY excited!!

Night To All!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for the recipe! Hope your back is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete