Monday, September 20, 2010

My Aching Back

I should just end the post where is started, with the Title! 

I did the Shred-It this morning 9 hrs ago, and my back is killing me.  I'm not sure yet if I did something wrong, or if its just muscles that aren't used much...we'll see in the morning.  But I have had the Tylenol close, with the ice pack even closer today.  That combination has helped, but just sitting here in the computer chair is aching again, hopefully I'll be able to sleep ok tonight.

Having complained, I must say that it was quite the workout, and despite the back, I feel great.  I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but it will be that good feeling sore.  I know tomorrow I will not be doing the Shred-It, but I do plan on doing "something!"

I think tomorrow I'm going to start something new, and write the blog mid morning or close to that.  You guys deserve more then a tiny tid bit right before bed.  Until tomorrow, Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment